Monday, December 24, 2018

CashmereSolution - 2018 in numbers

CashmereSolution -  2018  in numbers

After a year of a hibernation I faced a task to bring up Etsy stores as fast as possible.
First I found that Goodle product Data Base Upload is not free any more. I picked few listings and set the budget limit. What I figured out after one week of running google promotion that it didn't stop after reaching the limit and avg. click cost was around $10 each. After 3 months of running Google upload I turned it off -  it's tooooo expensive. The visits/orders ratio is 50/1
In parallel I ran Etsy promotion where I set a custom bid (~avg. $0.10 per listing) and was very pleased with the result. The visits/orders ratio is 124/1 but  traffic is higher.

Almost half of all orders(16 out of 28) came from ads, the rest are from either search or returning customers.

In charts below you can see all numbers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers